Dental internet advertising to acquire new patients will be as important as the telephone itself. The difference—dental internet advertising requires more knowledge.
Most private healthcare practitioners, such as dentists and doctors, who are working out of a local market need to know the myths about dental internet advertising:
- Many doctors are unfamiliar with the technologies available for dental internet advertising.
- They believe the internet is too huge for them to manage because effectively they are only targeting local traffic to their region. They think that the internet is for solely for worldwide usage.
- They deem dental internet advertising to be complicated, tedious and time-consuming due to Facebook, Twitter, etc. Social media only works if you are constantly and consistently updating your newsfeeds on those sites. (Social media is not particularly effective for a dental practice, so it’s actually not a crucial dental internet advertising tool.)
- Doctors are convinced that websites have to have a certain polish and professionalism to them to be taken seriously. However, what is considered “polished and professional” in a dental internet advertising website is subjective to an individual.
- Doctors believe that being listed just one time on the first page of Google through light dental internet advertising is enough to do the trick to bring them lots of new patients.
- Doctors think that dental internet advertising websites designed to showcase their practices should be large and packed with numerous pages featuring text-heavy content. However, such a large site will have people clicking only once or twice before leaving – because they are getting lost on your huge website.
- Doctors do not realize that creating and distributing videos is the new way of communicating on the internet. Videos have become a crucial dental internet advertising resource rather than written article content.
- Most importantly, doctors do not realize when it comes to dental internet advertising and marketing, it is not about how good the data is or how much content there is on their website, but that the content being displayed must be distributed to hundreds, even thousands, of other large, authority websites that see a vast amount of traffic.
The correct dental internet advertising techniques are very workable for a dentist and, in fact, can be employed by any small business owner or entrepreneur. Unlike social media, dental internet advertising does not require personal time from the dentist.
- In fact, using strategic dental internet advertising to dominate a Google search for a local market is even easier than selling a product to the whole world on the internet. This is simply due to the probability that most of your local competition is thinking just like you and HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO to get a first-page ranking along with additional page mentions on Google.
- One of the reasons why a dentist, or just about any local businessman, can completely dominate the internet search engines, such as Google and Bing, is that his competition has the flaws and same line of thinking mentioned above.
- By domination of the internet and Google, we mean crushing and decimating the competition by showing up 3-6 times out of 10 times on the first page of Google, followed by a similar amount on the following two pages.
- Nothing but total domination over the internet and Google using your dental internet advertising keywords will do the trick to pull in business from the internet. You are not going to get significant business from a more conventional dental internet advertising company who promises to get you ranked just once on Google’s first page. It’s like paying full price in cash for a brand-new car, but only taking home a tire.
Dental internet advertising is much like performing a root canal—botch it and you’re going to harm the patient rather than help him. If performed to perfection, it becomes a lifeline!
Dental Internet Advertising Makes Online Dental Marketing for New Patients Affordable
A failure to grasp simple dental internet advertising savvy to generate a steady patient flow into your practice is like refusing to learn how to ride a tricycle. You might as well post a sign on your clinic door that reads, “Out of Business”. Not “Closed” but “OUT OF BUSINESS”. Kaput.
For decades, small business owners have been vocal about how cost-prohibitive traditional advertising is and how only large corporations or trust-fund individuals with deep pockets are the only entities that are able to afford it.
There are several factors here:
- You are not rich because you are NOT using current, technological dental internet advertising to spread your mesage. Those business owners and “trust-fund” individuals are successful because they are savvy to in-depth marketing and are not afraid to modify existing tactics to learn new approaches.
- However, the Game has now changed. The playing field between the rich dentist and the poor dentist has been leveled due to innovative dental internet advertising approaches that encompass online video marketing and mass distribution to boost a practice’s Google page ranking. In short, when used correctly and strategically, anyone in any profession can get the same advertising value because dental internet advertising methods synergized with search engine optimization (SEO) has rendered the need for large advertising budgets obsolete. BUT YOU MUST learn about it and engage in it.
- Dental internet advertising is like a tax break; it is NOT ONLY for the rich, but for everyone. The ones who take advantage of it, however, are the ones who are willing to study it and then act upon it. Those are the people who are going to move ahead, make their profit and re-invest until they are … super rich. You think the principles of marketing are so different? Think again. They’re not.
- Dentists who make the effort to study dental internet advertising and then actually apply what they have learned are going to do much better in a healthy economy than the dentists who just are just coasting on their existing patients. Those intrepid marketing pros who retain their visibility to their communities will also be the ones who rake in the revenue when the economy goes bust. They are always ahead of the game, regardless of the state of the economy.
- Patients are not as loyal as dentists and doctors want them to be due to increased rate premiums and changes in their coverage dictated by their insurers. In this current economy, if you cannot master dental internet advertising as an additional source to pull in new patients then the future of your dental practice will be filled with financial difficulties despite your clinical expertise.
“I HAVE NO MONEY FOR DENTAL INTERNET ADVERTISING OR MARKETING” is a whiny cliché. Seriously. How can you afford NOT to market if you can’t send your children to college or even take a vacation? How can someone say, “Marketing is not that important,” when he can’t even make payroll for his staff? Have you been outside lately? Does it look like the sky is raining patients?
No money for an approach as affordable as dental internet advertising are the words coming from an entitled individual who believes a lofty medical degree from a prestigious university and the DDS or the MD behind his name is sufficient enough. This is an individual who is resistant to change and believes that the medical degree(s) posted so proudly on the wall of his clinic signifies the end of his learning because he already knows everything. And yet, this is the individual who is behind on his mortgage because he is unable to sustain patients for his practice.
Dental internet advertising for your dental practice has much to do with your online presence. If you do not fully engage into internet marketing to build your practice,
YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.
Dental Internet Advertising Strategy:
The dental internet advertising solution to attract new dental patients to your practice is to attain
COMPLETE DOMINATION ON GOOGLE’S FIRST PAGE.
Here is how:
- A massive, but INEXPENSIVE dental internet advertising video campaign
- Your videos placed on thousands of OTHER websites in addition to your own
- Thousands of other websites endorsing your videos and website (called backlinks)
- Dozens of keywords tailored to your practice that dominate the first three pages of Google
People talk. They talk especially on the internet. They talk about the internet.
That said, achieving total internet domination by doing video or dental internet advertising has NOTHING to do with Facebook, Twitter and other social media marketing. This is a good thing. Social media does NOT work for doctors and dentists. It is too time-consuming to constantly update the Facebook and Twitter news feeds and it will contradict the effort to free up your time.
Dental internet advertising used in social media is not a successful tactic.
dispersing YOUR videos on literally thousands of other heavy-traffic sites is paramount to a successful dental internet advertising campaign designed to bring new patients to your practice.
Dental Internet Advertising the Easy Way:
Use Thousands of Other Websites to ENDORSE Your Messages
We call this “Un-Advertising”
- “Un-advertising” is a component of dental internet advertising that is very, VERY affordable.
- Its cost-effectiveness allows you to market on a larger scale.
- Other websites tooting your horn provide invaluable credibility to your practice, which will bring in quality patients.
- Using strategic dental internet advertising and SEO, the internet SHOWS YOU everywhere without pause, which will forge continual word-of-mouth and WORD-OF-MOUSE about your practice, unlike conventional advertising, which ends once the flyers and postcards are discarded or the television is turned off.
- It is a feasible system that requires very little of your time. In fact, you can even engage in it without spending time at the computer.
Un-Advertising will also bring new patients to you from sources other than the internet:
- It makes the whole community “toot the horn” for you without using conventional dental advertising.
- It gets you free media publicity. Imagine being featured in the news in radio, TV and newspapers for free!
- It is far more cost-effective and less time-consuming than any dental direct marketing systems.
- You do not have to self-promote as in traditional dental marketing. Other people who are “tooting your horn” will not only bring you more new patients, but they will bring higher-quality patients – as you have established your credibility with them.
Use Un-Advertising in your dental internet advertising efforts to DOMINATE the 1st page of Google with your name appearing in 4-6 positions. And while you’re at it, why not dominate the 2nd page on Google, too? We can make that happen.
Enjoy endorsements about you from well-known community leaders, business groups and other healthcare professionals.
Have the news media (newspapers, radio and TV) reporting positive press about you for FREE – as an endorsement of your dental expertise and your good community standing. We will show you how!
||CBS Channel 2 News:
“They are all over the United States … it’s people helping people…”
“…integrates a more dentist-comfortable method for acquiring professional and patient referrals…”
“…a unique way of reaching out to your patients without the traditional methods of advertising…”
“…is virtually free. As it is a third-party endorsement, it is believable, unlike most ads.”
||Contact Lens Spectrum:
“…bolsters the health of a practice…also vital for the prosperity of private healthcare professionals in the long run…”
“…gives physicians the ability to create a high level of public exposure…”
What Doctors Have Said:
“I have invested thousands of dollars in management consultants without getting significant improvement. From the time you started to help me, my statistics doubled up in new patients in the first month and tripled in three months.” – Dr. Vraljal, DC
“Since you started helping us, my practice has dramatically improved. I went from seeing an average of 12 new patients a month to seeing 60 new patients a month.” Dr. Roy, DDS
“I’ve had a chance to Google myself for many of the procedures you set up sites for. At this point the results are quite impressive and I’m on the first page of all but liposuction in one way or another. Very impressive since they just recently went up!!” – Dr. Jeff, MD
“This is with no doubt the most effective marketing strategy I have used!” – Dr. Daniel, DDS
Below: Doctors across the country using “Un-Advertising”
|Dr. KS, DDS, California
“I have tripled my practices. In the past year and a half, I have not practiced dentistry because there’s no need to practice!”
Dr. Daniel C. DDS, Ohio
“This is with no doubt the most effective marketing strategy I have used!”
Dr. Robert A., DDS, Michigan
“I have had many advertising opportunities available, but I needed a system and coaches to do the work. After talking with you, I did have some excitement for the possibilities. Now that I have started, it is more than apparent that you guys are legitimate.”
Dr. Stan S., MD, Alabama
“My patients more than doubled within 5 months and production doubled in 6 months. The amazing thing is we have barely done what you told us to do. Just your patient referral program alone accounts for 1/3 of the new patients increase. And I did not spend any advertising money to get so much more referrals!”
Dr. Dan P., MD, Michigan
“Instead of just treating cancer patients, I am reaching out to the community in a greater scope than ever! Patients are coming in droves through my outreach activities!”
Conventional Dental Marketing Expense:
How much time and money will it cost you to do any type of dental marketing to see if it works for you or not?
Yellow Pages: $500 to $1000 a month (minimum 12-month commitment)
Postcard Mailing: 3000 pieces at $0.30 apiece–approximately $900 (for a 6-8 month rotation for results)
Newspapers, print, TV, radio, etc.: $700+ per broadcast spot.
Search Engine Optimization: $500 to $1500 a month for a few keywords that MIGHT show up on a search engine’s first page, plus a minimum 4-6 months for your website to appear on the first page.
REMEMBER: the moment you cease any one of the above dental advertising methods your message will lose its visibility and your prospects will move on to your competitors.
Your dental website will eventually plummet from the 1st page of Google if halt your dental internet advertising efforts by failing to maintain your websitecontinuous dental SEO.
Dental advertising and your website alone will NOT bring you continuous referrals from the public sector who are not your patients yet.
There is no such thing as only doing ONE type of marketing. You need to apply synergy to different types of marketing. Simply put: The cost and time spent to cover your marketing bases becomes astronomical!!
We understand your marketing frustration!
What if we told you that you could test-drive a dental internet advertising strategy that would show you:
A) How to get your dental message to show up on the first page of the search engines (without advertising). We make it happen for you without you having to do any work at all!
B) How to use other people’s time and money to market for you in the community to send you new patients without wasting money in advertising!
For only the price of a book?
Yes, only $16.95 !
Take a totally risk-free dental internet advertising test drive to see how you could “Un-Advertise” and get new patients on the way!
(Only 250 packages available)
What to expect in this “Un-Advertising” dental internet advertising test-drive:
- A FREE 90-minute dental practice management/dental internet advertising analysis where you will learn how to attract new patients without resorting to self-promotion and how to increase new patients by using other people’s time and money. Learn how to “UN-ADVERTISE”!
- Interviews shot on video featuring you in an dental internet advertising component strategy that are distributed online to appear in organic Google searches (and probably on page one several times—and this is just on the test drive!) [Hard-valued at $3000-$5000 for video production and online distribution].
- During this hour of professional one-on-one video interviews with international business and dental practice management consultant Mr. Helmut Flasch, we will shine a spotlight on your dental knowledge and insight, thus making you the Dental Expert in your area. Our dentists acquired new patients who were impressed by what they saw in these online videos.
- Get your dental practice management and dental internet advertising questions personally answered by Helmut Flasch. As a seminar speaker and author, Mr. Flasch has worked and lived in 11 countries, and has helped numerous business owners like yourself resolve marketing, management, expansion, employee hiring, training and motivation issues.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to find answers from a business guru to your most pressing dental practice management situations and if you are new to dental internet advertising, well, get those questions answered too.
- You will also receive a copy of Mr. Flasch’s business marketing book “Double Your Business but Not Your Troubles”.
All for only $16.95
This is a risk-free, dental internet advertising test drive where you will acquire new patients, make money and won’t have to return what you have earned on this program once the test-drive concludes.
What are the problems which dentists are facing in the current economic conditions?
- Running a successful dental practice, especially in the area new-patient marketing, is cost-prohibitive.
- The past 15 years have seen a prosperous overall economy, yet most doctors, prior to the downturn, failed to set aside a nest egg, lack retirement savings and will have to postpone or cancel retirement plans indefinitely
- The government is more concerned with rescuing itself than you and will cut your reimbursements.
- Insurance companies will cut your fees as well so they can continue to pad their bottom line as well as the pockets of their CEOs.
- Unemployment is not going to decrease in a jobless “recovery.”
- Dental patients will have less money to spend due to a household member’s job loss, inflation and stagnant wages.
- Potential patients will become weighed down by the current economical situation and will be unable to afford healthcare
- When the going gets tough, the tough gets going; which is exactly why, during a tough economic period, the ones who do the right thing for their businesses will make a fortune because they are not sitting and waiting. They are taking action.
- At this moment, your competitors are cutting back on expenses – especially on their marketing efforts.
- However, NOW IS THE TIME TO MARKET much more and for CHEAPER than ever before. Our Un-Advertising method will make you STAND OUT to your prospective patients. Be prepared to become the undisputed leader of dentistry in your area!
- NOW IS THE BEST AND ONLY TIME IN YOUR LIFE to STAND APART from your competition. Such a major transfer of wealth happens only every 100 years or so—THIS TIME IS HERE!!
Dental internet advertising is like playing sports, if you don’t show up for the game—you lose. By default.
Right now, most dentists are cutting back on their marketing due to diminishing returns. Thus, when YOU find the inexpensive method of using dental internet advertising in a huge way, you will own the market share. In bad economic times, there will always be a great transfer of wealth.
With our Un-Advertising concept combined with assertive dental internet advertising, that wealth will transfer to you.
Get proof of what dental internet advertising can accomplish to get a truckload of new patients to your practice by enrolling here !
For $16.95, you get:
- Real interviews shot on video featuring you, which will be distributed online to rank on Google’s first page [Hard-valued at $3000-$5000 for video production and online distribution].
- Video interviews are personally conducted with international business management consultant Mr. Helmut Flasch, are designed to be educational and informative to feature you as a prominent Dental Expert.
- A free 90-minute dental internet advertising and marketing analysis where you get step-by-step guidance on how to increase your new patient numbers without using advertising in your local community.
- A thorough Q&A session with consultant Helmut Flasch.
- A copy of Helmut Flasch’s book “Double Your Business but Not Your Troubles”.
Never again will there be such an opportunity to deliver this dental internet advertising test-drive to you.
We are limiting the enrollment to only 250 dental practice owners.
dental internet advertising
Incoming search terms:
- dentalinternetadvertisingusa com